Whether it’s a full on political advocacy campaign or a government relations strategy for an organisation, lobbying or engaging across Parliament – strategic government relations is a speciality we know and are really good at.
Glass Tower moved determinedly into the government relations space after running the successful political advocacy campaign for the New Zealand Principals’ Federation.
Developing and implementing political advocacy campaigns in contentious policy areas, particularly with member organisations or not for profits, is our particular forte.
We also have significant experience in strategic government engagement strategies for CEOs or senior executive members new to organisations or a particular sector.
Whatever we do in the political sphere, we always work with experienced government relations consultants and political junkies to help you understand and speak the language.
Talk to us about:
• Government relations advocacy campaigns
• Understanding the impact of policy or legislation
• Internal government relations policies
• Engagement with key political stakeholders
• Government relations communications strategies
• Government relations training
• Integrating government relations with existing
or developing communications strategies